Economic Insights

Briefings






This year was indeed the year of stock market records. There were 70 all-time highs for the S&P 500, which is second only to the record of 77 set during the last secular BULL market in 1995. In 2021 the S&P closed at a new high on 28% of the trading days. Anyone who tried to time the market to deal with the other 72% of the time, ran into a buzzsaw.

To put it mildly, 2021 was extraordinarily good if you just follo.....
This content is for BUSINESS BRIEFINGS members only.

Website and apps by ePublisher